Back About us Careers Find Account Manager Find your local partner Contact us Blog Newsletter Signup
How do I add a preprogrammed remote in Virtual Remote?
- Select the plus button from the menu.
- Select the Preprogrammed button.
- Select the type of Preprogrammed Remote you want to add.
- Select a brand from the list. If you can’t find the brand, select Other. When a brand is selected, a popup will show with information about how many available preprogrammed remotes there are.
- Select the OK button.
- Select a remote.
- Try out different signals on the selected remote to identify a suitable remote.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 until the most suitable remote has been found. Use the left and right arrow to scroll through the available remotes.
- Select the most suitable remote.
- Select Use button. The selected remote will be copied to the available remotes.
- Select the Go to Remote button.