How Do I Create a New Phoneme Exception in Compass?
1. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of the screen. Then select Settings on the dialog that opens.
2. Select Voice Settings.
3. Select Manage Pronunciations.
4. Select Manage at the top right corner of the Pronunciation Exceptions screen.
5. Select New Phoneme Exception.
6. Enter the word for which you wish to have an exception set.
7. Select the phoneme(s) you wish to use.
8. Select OK.
9. Select Done.
10. Select Back.