How do I get Communicator 4 to start when I turn on my computer?
Some people want Tobii Communicator 4 to start up when they power on their device. The following steps will help you set this up on a Tobii C-Series, P10 or any other Windows computer. It will be much easier to perform these steps if you have a mouse plugged into the device.
If you have Communicator 4.7 - 4.8x:
- Open Tobii Communicator
- If you don't see the menu bar, run Communicator in Window-mode by choosing "Run in Windows" from the right click context menu or pressing F10 on your keyboard
- In the menu bar, choose Settings - Set-up Wizard - Startup
- Check the box "Start Communicator when Windows starts"
- Confirm and close the window with OK.
If you have Communicator 4.6 or older:
We highly recommend you to update to version 4.7! If you for any reason don't want to update, this is how you activate autostart of Tobii Communicator in Windows:
- From the Windows desktop, right-click on the Tobii Communicator icon.
- Select Copy from the context menu that opened.
- Select the Start button and choose All Programs.
- Right-click on Startup and select Open.
- After the Window opens, select Organize from the upper left corner.
- Choose Paste.