The New I-Series
A gaze-enabled speech generating device with the world’s #1 eye tracker.
Unlock a world of possibilities with the power of eye tracking. The I-Series is an AAC device controlled completely with your eyes, designed for people with conditions such as cerebral palsy, ALS, Rett syndrome or spinal cord injury.
Realize your full potential with eye-controlled communication, computer access and environmental controls. The I-13 and I-16 are the latest speech-generating devices in the I-Series family. They are the lightest, fastest and most durable available, featuring the world’s best eye tracker, functional even in bright sunlight. I-Series is made to evolve with your changing needs – however ordinary or extraordinary.
Built for AAC
- Access the device via eye tracking, switch or touch
- Indoor-outdoor eye tracking
- Durable, water resistant design for extra protection
- Rear-facing Partner Window™ for natural conversations
- High-speed Intel Core i5 processor
- Lightweight for better mobility
- Powerful built-in speakers
Multiple Access Methods
Outdoor eye tracking