How can I make my on screen keyboard larger?
If your keyboard is tiny there is an update to resolve this and make it larger. Follow these steps below...
- Plug in your I-110 or I-Series device.
- Select File Explorer. The tile should be in the Windows group.
- Select This PC
- On the right, double click Windows (C:)
- Double click Program Files (x86)
- Double click Tobii Dynavox
- Double click I-110 BIOS Updater or I-Series Plus BIOS Updater (depending on what you are using)
- Run (double-click) I110BiosUpdater.exe or ISeriesPlusBiosUpdater.exe (again, depending on which you are using).
- Once the updater opens follow the prompts on the screen to update the Bios. When it's complete the keyboard will be a much more useful size.