How to Backup to and Restore Compass from mytobiidynavox.com
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Backup/Restore from the Settings menu.
1. Select the Backup to mytobiidynavox.com button.
2. If you are prompted, sign in to your account by entering your username and password.
3. Enter a name (and, optionally, a description) for your backup file in the text box. (It’s a good idea to include the date in the file name.)
4. Select OK
Restore from mytobiidynavox.com
1. Select the Restore from mytobiidynavox.com button
2. If prompted, sign in to your account by entering your username and password.
3. The Select Backup File screen will open. Select the backup file you want to restore. If necessary, use the arrow button at the upper left of the screen to move up through the layers of directories.
4. Select the green Select button in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select OK. A progress bar will appear, and the device will restart.