How do I open the quick menu after disabling right click?
There are a number of ways on the Indi to open the quick menu if right click is disabled.
- Option 1: The easiest way is to use the USB adapter that came with the device to plug in a keyboard and select Ctrl+M.
- Option 2: Your next easiest option is to follow the steps below.
- With your finger, swipe right from the left side of the screen. Make sure your finger starts on the case to the left of the display before swiping.
- On the taskbar, select the keyboard icon to open the Windows 10 keyboard.
- Select Communicator (you will see it in the background).
- On the keyboard select Ctrl M
- The quick menu will appear and you are safe to close the keyboard. The quick menu disappears after about 11 seconds but that should provide enough time to make a selection from it.
- Option 3: If you do not mind giving the user access to enable/disable Right click, you can create a pageset that enables/disables right click then returns the user back to the home page. Add that pageset to your Home page. Once right click is enabled you can open the Quick Menu
- Options 4:
- Select the Exit Communicator button on the Home Page
- Select File
- Select Go To. From here you can access many, but not all, of the features available on the Quick Menu.