how can I make a button that copies the message window into a button in Compass
How to make a button on a page that can save the content of the message window directly to a button on the same page
- The action is CopyToMode(type,prompt,overwirteActions)
- First options are insert Message or Speak message,
- second True or False if you want it to prompt you,
- third is to overwrite True or False
- Access the settings menu and select the Editor
- Select a button that will be the "Copy to" button.
- edit the button and select the actions , you will see the script editor
- In the search field, search for copy. Select the CopyToMode(type,prompt,overwriteActions) action
- A popup will appear, choose either Insert Message or Speak message. Depending on which action you want your button to do.
- Next is a prompt for true or false, If you want it to prompt you or not
- Next is another true or false to overwrite the current content in the button.
- Edit the label of this button, label it Copy To
- Exit the editor and save your work.