How do I Add an Action to the Favorites Category in the Action Editor in Compass?
1. Open any page.
2. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen, then Settings.
2. Select Editor.
3. Select any button, then select the Properties button at the top left corner. The Properties Panel will open to the Content tab.
4. Select the text box next to Actions. This opens the Script Editor.
5. Select the action category drop-down list at top left and choose the category that has an action you want to add to the Favorites category.
6. Select the green plus sign next to the action, it will change to a yellow star.
7. Change the action category back to Favorites, you should see the action you chose listed.