How do I create a new profile in Windows Control?
How to create a new profile:
- In Windows Control, select Settings.
- Select Eyetracker.
- Select the Create new profile button.
- Select Yes to continue or No to cancel.
- Give the new profile a name.
- Note: A keyboard and mouse must be used. Only Alpha-Numeric characters can be used.
- Select the Next button.
- Position the user so that the two dots representing the user’s eyes are in the center of the box shown on screen. The calibration process will start when the right dot blinks at the user.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for performing a calibration.
- Check out the calibration results.
- Select Close to accept the calibration.