How Do I Import a Page or Package of Pages into an Existing Pageset?
You can import a single page or package of pages from another page set, or shared from another user into your Compass page set.
- Go to Settings in the Compass software.
- Select Page Browser.
- Use the up-arrow to navigate to the folder in which you would like to place the page(s). You could also create a new folder here, as well.
- Open the folder that you created in the steps above.
- Select Manage in the upper right corner.
- Select the blue Import button.
- Navigate to the pages that you want to import – perhaps on a flash drive (use the up arrow to find the drive). The pages will be named Name.pak – whether it is a single page or multiple (a package) pages.
- Highlight the page(s) and choose Select in the upper right corner.