Master Page Pageset - How to Create a Photo Story
1. Select the Photo Stories button from within the Master Page pageset.
Note: If you are having trouble finding this button, an alternative is to open the Page Browser, navigate up to the Master Page Pageset, and enter the word "photo" into the search box. Then, click on the appropriate Photo Story Menu (6,12, 20, 30, or 40) and select Open.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Page Browser.
5. Select your respective Photo Stories page and choose Editor.
6. Select one of the New Photo Story buttons.
9. Change the label to the name of your photo story and select an appropriate symbol.
11. Clear the check box next to Hidden to make this button visible.
13. Select the photo story that you just created.
15. Select Settings.
16. Select Page Browser.
17. Select the Photo Story 1 and choose Editor.
18. On the Page 1 tab, select the photo box, then select the Properties button.
20. Select the Images tab.
21. Select the first picture to use.
23. Select the text area.
26. Select the Page 2 tab to continue to add content to your photo story.