NavBar Pageset - How to Use Extra Hotspots
2. Select the Settings button from the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is disabled, select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen. A dialog will open with two options. Select Settings.
3. Select Page Browser from the Settings menu.
4. Select the page and choose Editor.
5. You will see up to four extra hotspots (shaded) along the left side of the page.
It is recommended that you do not edit the actions on any of the hotspots.
9. To edit messages associated with this hotspot, you will need to select the tab that corresponds with that hotspot. We used Subtopic 1 in the example, so we will edit content in the tab labeled Subtopic 1. Select the Subtopic 1 tab. (You will know it is selected when the tab turns from gray to yellow.)
10. Select the Properties button at the top left corner of the tab.
11. Select the text box next to Label, and enter a label that matches the one you used for your new hotspot.
12. Select the vocabulary grid.
13. Select the Properties button at the top left corner of the grid.
14. Select the blue Edit Vocabulary button.
15. Select New Message.
16. Type the message that you wish to appear in that button.
17. Select Save.
18. To add more vocabulary, select the Manage button at the top right corner of the screen.
19. Select New Item.
20. Enter a label, symbol, and message for the new vocabulary message.
It is strongly recommended that you follow the preset configuration of communicative intents when adding vocabulary messages.
21. Select Save.
22. Select Done.
23. Select Back.
24. After you have completed editing, Select Exit and then Yes to save.
Did you make a mistake? Just select Edit from the toolbar. You can Undo, Redo, Delete, Cut, Copy, or even Duplicate a button.
If you've made several changes, but want to revert back to the original copy of the page, select File from the toolbar, and then select Revert.