How Do I Delete an Abbreviation Expansion in Compass?
1. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Edit Button at the top right corner of the screen. Then select Settings on the dialog that opens.
2. Select Rate Enhancement.
3. Select Manage Abbreviations. A list of your active abbreviations will be shown.
4. Select Manage at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select the abbreviation you wish to delete.
6. Select the trash can icon.
7. Select Yes on the confirmation dialog that opens.
8. Select the green Done button in the top right corner of the screen.