How do I highlight a button in Snap Core First when selected?
How To highlight a button in Snap Core First when selected
- Select the gear/pencil icon in the upper right corner. This will put Snap in edit mode.
- Select the User tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Access Method on the left.
- Select Touch Exit from the list.
- Go back 1 step by selecting the Access Method left arrow.
- Under the Options, change the highlighting option to outline, overlay or invert and choose a color for the outline.
- Select Done in the upper right corner and test the changes.