How to Mount a Head Tracker on the Tobii Dynavox T10
There is no mounting plate for use with a head tracker or head mouse.
You will need:
USB to micro USB adapter (included with the Tobii Dynavox T10)
Tape or VELCRO® brand fasteners
1. Connect the USB to micro USB adapter to the micro USB port on the bottom edge of the Tobii Dynavox T10.
2. Run the cable up the back of the device.
3. Attached the tracking camera to the top of the T10 using tape or VELCRO® brand fasteners.
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Edit Button at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Access Method from the Settings menu. The Access Settings menu will open.
3. Select Mouse Pause as the access method.
4. Select the Settings button to customize the settings.
5. When you have chosen your preferred settings, select Done at the top right corner of the screen.